The TravelEdge Group is dedicated to creating amazing journeys for our people, our clients and for everyone we meet along the way. As part of our ongoing innovation and evolution we are looking for a Business Analyst who can assist us with improving our ‘use of data’ as well as mapping and designing agile business processes.
Ideally you are an experienced Business Analyst with experience in the travel industry – someone who has a “Big Picture” approach to problem solving.
This role is critical to the growth of the company. The right candidate will be proactive in identifying trends and is able to make efficiency recommendations based on data and process re-design.
Key account-abilities and responsibilities:
• Create recommendations from industry and company data analysis
• Work directly with leadership team delivering on the “Big Picture” approach by identifying trends and opportunities to make a difference
• Preparation of internal and client facing reporting
• This role has one direct report
• Pricing and Cost Model analysis
• Ownership of data-related queries and troubleshooting the database as required
• Build templates and dashboards to readily read/share data
• Ongoing input towards process design and improvement recommendations
The right candidate for this role will have:
• Minimum of 5 years analyst experience with a strong understanding of travel data, reporting and analytics (travel industry experience is a strong preference)
• Advanced Excel with experience of pivot tables, Vlookups and VBA/Macros
• Intermediate knowledge of SQL SSIS. Power BI preferred not essential
• Experience with Business Intelligence tools – Microstrategy added advantage
• Ability to build dashboards
• Ability to liaise and negotiate with business and technical team members
• Ability to multi task, strong attention to detail and excellent time management
• Process driven nature
• Ability to work autonomously and lead, mentor junior team member
If you want to be part of the next generation of corporate travel please apply, or call Netta Efron on 02 9112 1658 to find out more.