Are you a RTW expert? Do you want to create unique journeys? Do you like working through complex requests? Do you love a challenge? This opportunity is for experienced Multi skilled Corporate Travel Consultant with exceptional customer service skills who is ready to move into a truly rewarding and unique role.
No day will be the same.
The office is conveniently located near buses and trains with the vibrant inner west right at the door step – bustling Broadway, relaxed Glebe and vibrant King Street Newtown are all only a few minutes’ walk away.
This is an autonomous role, working with a friendly small team on Campus and in our beautiful office. This is a fast-paced environment, very high volume and you will need to have a love for this type of role where things can change by the minute!
In this role, you will be committed to:
- Service delivery based on exceeding expectations
- Qualification of all travel related enquiries from travellers and travel bookers
- Achieving KPI standards in Service delivery, turnaround times and error rates
- Proactive consulting and travel advice, always asking never expecting to be told
You will bring:
- The ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Extensive corporate travel consulting experience
- Excellent GDS, fare and product knowledge
- Technical expertise – Amadeus, Tramada Next Gen is preferred
- Exceptional communication
- Demonstrate customer service excellence
- Ability to multi task and manage time effectively
TravelEdge is committed to creating Amazing Journeys for our people, our clients, and for everyone we meet along the way.
We offer exceptional service and experiences to people – clients and employees alike and we do it whilst having fun!
We’d love to hear from you for a confidential chat!