The TravelEdge Group is dedicated to creating Amazing Journeys for our people, our clients, and for everyone we meet along the way.
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced After Hours / emergency consultant to assist our clients outside of business hours. If you are a experienced corporate travel consultant and after an opportunity to achieve real work/ life balance, here it is!
This role is part time, based on a 30 or 40 hours per fortnight roster
The role allows you to work from home, looking after an established portfolio of clients travel needs, across various shifts spanning from 6pm to 8am the next morning weekdays, plus weekends and public holidays.
All clients are on one GDS – Amadeus; no switching between GDS systems or different agencies clients.
What you will bring to TravelEdge:
• YOU NEED TO HAVE CORPORATE TRAVEL BOOKING EXPERIENCE; and
Proactive consulting and problem solving experience;.
• Technical expertise in Amadeus, (incl of ticketing) Tramada Next Gen;
• Able to work autonomously;
• Upholding and promoting a caring and approachable manner;
• Multi tasking, attention to detail and excellent time management;
• Teamwork commitment and promotion; and
• Capable of building good relationships
It is essential that you are quality and client driven. You must have a strong eye for detail and give the client every confidence in you in the middle of the night to provide them with whatever is necessary.
If this sounds like your next challenge, and you have corporate Travel Agent experience, please apply, we would love to hear from you.
02 9112 1653