Would you like to work with a team that supports you?
How about learning new things on the job, dedication to your career progression and personal development?
Do you take pride in database management and your stellar attention to details? Well, let’s Make It Happen.
TravelEdge operates out of a 5-star office in the CBD, where you’ll find toast and coffee to kick start your day, fruit for the midweek hump day and picnic blankets if you fancy taking your lunch alfresco.
As TravelEdge Assistant Accountant you will be responsible for the end-to-end accounting function in a Tramada mid office system and enjoy a level of autonomy.
As an integral part of our Finance team:
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Weekly BSP reconciliation
- Weekly reporting;
- Month end closing;
- End of financial year processing
- Maintaining our database
This is a hands-on role that requires a motivated, focused individual with excellent time management skills due to various reporting deadlines.
So if this sounds like you:
- Completed degree in Finance or Accounting
- Intermediate Excel knowledge
- Tramada experience (bonus)
- The ability to effectively communicate with key stakeholders
- Strong analytical ability and attention to detail
- Customer service focus.
- 2-3 years working experience; Travel Industry is a bonus
We’d love to hear from you!