Looking for a successful and passionate retail holidays consultant who wishes to manage the travel requests of a professional client base. Are you well travelled and wish to on pass your knowledge and experience to your clients? Do you enjoy a complex itinerary and delivering above and beyond on a daily basis?
This established client base seeks your travel expertise and your well regarded customer service to help book seamless journeys.
What your day will look like :
- Responding to quotes within agreed turn around times
- Service delivery based on exceeding expectations
- Proactive consulting and travel advice
- Invoicing of deposit, progress payments and final account to client
- This role is Monday to Friday business hours only
We would love for you to have :
- Passion for travel and keen to pass on their knowledge to their clients
- A minimum of 5 years retail / holiday travel industry experience
- Proven sales success in achieving targets with fantastic customer service
- Have the ability to prioritise, and problem solve
- Sound attention to detail and value working as a team
- Amadeus GDS and Tramada Next Gen experience would be an advantage
- High service ethic, the extra step with all staff, clients and suppliers
- Capable of building good relationships
- Extensive personal travel experience
If this sounds like your next challenge, please apply, we would love to hear from you. If you wish to know more about the role please call Sue Collins on 02 9112 1638.