TravelEdge Group is growing!
We are on the hunt for passionate Corporate Travel Consultants to help us make every journey an exceptional experience! This is an exciting opportunity to join an established team and be instrumental in client relationships.
At TravelEdge, we foster a culture of innovation and fun so our people feel right at home. It’s all part of our commitment to creating an inclusive work culture where people make a difference and do an amazing job.
Things you will make happen
This challenging, yet diverse role, will see you deliver premium corporate travel services to our clients directly through:
- Service delivery based on exceeding expectations;
- Achieving Service delivery, turnaround times and error rates;
- Proactive consulting and travel advice;
- Building a rapport with our travel bookers; and
- Delivering suitable travel options from the initial enquiry stage to accommodate the most complex corporate travel itineraries.
This role will suit a dedicated team member who is supportive of others and who will assist in creating a great team environment. You will also have:
- Corporate travel consulting experience;
- Excellent GDS knowledge. Knowledge of Tramada and Amadeus is a bonus;
- Demonstrate customer service excellence;
- Ability to multi task and manage time effectively.
The TravelEdge team live by our company values, creating an inspiring culture for our people. Our values are key to what we do – they help us ‘make it happen’ for our customers, our people and our partnerships. We’re bold, we’re authentic and we encourage everyone to grow professionally and personally with integrity, honesty and transparency.
If you want to be part of the next generation of corporate travel consultants and you would like learn more, please apply, or call Sue Collins in our People & Culture Team on 02 9112 1638.