Ever wanted to work in a space that inspires you? Is this the reason you joined the travel industry? This opportunity provides an environment that educates your clients and enables you to do the meaningful work you are craving.
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Multi skilled Travel consultant who values our customer service principals and can offer a high level of service to our academics. The destinations and complexity of the itineraries will keep you on your toes and highly engaged!
This is a full time role based on site
This is an autonomous role, working with a friendly small team on site with our client.
This is a fast paced environment, very high volume and you will need to have a love for this type of role where things can change by the minute!
What you will bring to the role;
• A genuine passion for problem solving and giving awesome customer experiences
• Technical expertise – Amadeus, (incl ticketing) Tramada Next Gen;
• Able to work autonomously;
• Upholding and promoting a caring and approachable manner;
• Multi tasking, attention to detail and excellent time management;
• Teamwork commitment and promotion; and
• Capable of building good relationships.
If this sounds like your next challenge, please apply, we would love to hear from you. Call Netta Efron for a chat 02 9112 1653