The primary objective of the GROUPS position is to manage all corporate groups operations. This can be both domestic and international travel for conferences as well as incentive travel. This is a great opportunity for a corporate consultant who loves to deliver great service but wants to add a new skill set; or for an experienced group / events consultant who like to move to a great company and team culture.
Group travel is a growing area in our business so lots of opportunity for growth!
Things you will make happen:
- Responding to quotes within given turn around times
- Book flights and ticket in Amadeus/Tramada Next Gen where required
- Liaise with airlines and suppliers for all group needs
- Invoicing of deposit, progress payments and final account to client
- Manage clients budget for the group expense
- Confirm flight/hotel/ground transfer contracts
- A minimum of 2 year travel consultant experience, with a preference for previous group exposure and/or corporate travel group booking
- Being busy it what makes you excited and excel in your work
- You pride yourself on exceptional communication skills and customer service
- You have the ability to prioritise, and problem solve when things are hectic
- Sound attention to detail and value working as a team
- Amadeus GDS, Next Gen and EventsPro knowledge preferred
- We are committed to developing our people personally and professionally
- We provide flexibility and a genuine work/life balance
- The scale of TravelEdge, will allow you to open up career paths internally
- Competitive Base salary, with regular mentoring and development so your career will grow inline with your experience
How to apply:
If you would like to learn more, please apply, or call Sally Matheson on 02 9112 1653.