As Head of Sales you will create, develop, drive and deliver new business opportunities for the TravelEdge Group both individually, and leading our Business Development Team to maximise new business growth. This strategic role will ensure TravelEdge remains a market leader, ensuring we develop long-standing proactive, innovative partnerships driven by customer service excellence. The role reports to CEO.
Things you will make happen
- Build and lead Business Development team to achieve team targets
- Create and deliver new and innovative client solutions
- Own the sales cycle: from establishing pipeline to client implementation
- Utilising our product and services to ensure TravelEdge is the best provider of travel-related services in Australia
- Networking to ensure client, industry and supplier engagement
- 5 + years experience in a Sales role with prior TMC experience an advantage
- Proven track record of driving sales growth in a team and business
- The ability to drive engagement through advanced coaching/mentoring skills
- Core selling and business development skills including cold calling, client presentations, tender submissions and client negotiations
- High service ethic and strong commercial acumen
- You will be creative and challenge what we do and how we do it
- Desire to want to be part of something special and to make a difference
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, contact Sue Collins from our People & Culture team on 02 9112 1638.