The focus of this entry level role is a complete Domestic / Junior Corporate Travel Consultant actioning domestic and Trans-Tasman reservations, whilst building strong relationships with your clients. This is a great opportunity for a current retail or wholesale consultant who is keen to learn a new area of the travel industry. If you have great customer service and are wanting to learn corporate travel, with in-house training and mentoring provided, this may be the role for you. We are seeking a true professional; a smart, eager person, with the right attitude.
Things you will make happen:
- Responding to quotes within given turn-around times
- Book flights and ticket in Amadeus/Tramada Next Gen
- Documenting and recording all enquiries to enable error free bookings
- Consistent caring and teamwork attitude towards colleagues, clients and suppliers
- Prior domestic corporate or retail / wholesale consulting experience
- Pride yourself on exceptional communication skills and customer service
- Sound attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
- Enthusiasm to grow your career whilst being mentored by experienced groups consultants
- Technical expertise – Amadeus, Tramada Next Gen (preferred)
Culture and Benefits:
- We are committed to developing our people personally and professionally and in providing work/life balance, working Mon – Fri business hours only.
- The scale of TravelEdge, will allow you to open up career paths internally, but also allow you to shine and contribute to our culture from your first day.
- Competitive Base salary, with regular mentoring and development so your career will grow in line with your experience
How to apply:
If taking the next step in your career sounds attractive and you wish to enjoy a positive working environment, this wonderful opportunity could be for you. If you would like to learn more, please apply, or call Sue Collins @ Communico on 02 9112 1638.