The Role :
The focus of this entry level role is to develop the new skills required to manage group travel – domestic and international, for conferences and incentive travel. This is a great opportunity for a current retail or wholesale consultant who is keen to learn a new area of the travel industry. If you know you have great customer service and are wanting to learn a new area of the travel industry with all in-house training and mentoring provided, this may be the role for you!
We are seeking a smart and eager person, with the right attitude, who wants to have fun whilst delivering great service to our clients.
Group travel is a growing area of corporate travel, working with the conference and events team; you do not know where this role can take you!
Things you will make happen :
- Responding to quotes within given turn around times
- Book flights and ticket in Amadeus/Tramada Next Gen where required
- Liaise with airlines and suppliers for all group needs
- Invoicing of deposit, progress payments and final account to client
- Manage clients budget for the group expense
- Confirm flight/hotel/ground transfer contracts
About you :
- Entry level travel industry experience with a passion for travel
- Pride yourself on exceptional communication skills and customer service
- Sound attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
- Amadeus GDS experience would be an advantage
- Enthusiasm to grow your career whilst being mentored by experienced groups consultants
Culture and Benefits :
- We are committed to developing our people personally and professionally and in providing work/life balance, working Mon – Fri business hours only.
- The scale of TravelEdge will allow you to open up career paths internally, but also allow you to shine and contribute to our culture from your first day.
- Competitive Base salary, with regular mentoring and development so your career will grow inline with your experience
How to apply :
If taking the next step in your career sounds attractive and you wish to enjoy a positive working environment, this wonderful opportunity could be for you. If you would like to learn more, please apply, or call Sue Collins on 02 9112 1638.