The Role :
Manage the full financial function for STA Travel Academic Pty Ltd. This role will manage and develop one team member whilst responsible for all reporting and statutory requirements for the company. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer.
Things you will make happen
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of consolidated financial results
- Co-ordination with finance teams of TravelEdge Pty Ltd and STA Travel Pty Ltd on inter-company transactions and consolidation issues
- Preparation of annual budgets, quarterly forecasts, tax returns and audit preparation
- Financial control / balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintaining existing dashboards and reports within reporting environment
- Coordinate new project implementations from Finance perspective
- Ensure compliance and statutory requirements are met
- Manage and develop one team member responsible for the Tramada mid office system
About you :
- CPA / CA Qualified
- 3 years experience in similar role
- Travel Industry Experience, Knowledge of Tramada system advantageous
- Advanced Excel is essential
Culture and Benefits :
- We are committed to developing our people personally and professionally and in providing work/life balance, working Mon – Fri business hours only.
- The scale of TravelEdge, will allow you to open up career paths internally, but also allow you to shine and contribute to our culture from your first day.
- Competitive base salary, with regular mentoring and development so your career will grow in line with your experience
How to apply :
If taking the next step in your career sounds attractive and you wish to enjoy a positive working environment, this wonderful opportunity could be for you. If you would like to learn more, please apply with cover letter and resume, or call Sue Collins @ Communico on 02 9112 1638.