“With great power comes great responsibility”
Have you ever wanted to use your travel knowledge for good? being someone’s superhero – rescuing them from a travel debacle?! what about getting them out of a difficult situation? than our after-hours team is the team for you!
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced After Hours / emergency consultant, to assist our clients outside of business hours. If you are an experienced corporate travel consultant looking for an opportunity to achieve real work/ life balance, here it is!
This role is part-time, based on a 20 hours per week roster
The role allows you to work from home, looking after an established portfolio of clients travel needs, across various shifts spanning from 6pm to 8am the next morning – weekdays, plus weekends and public holidays.
All clients are on one GDS – Amadeus; no switching between GDS systems or different agencies clients.
What you will bring to TravelEdge:
• YOU NEED TO HAVE CORPORATE TRAVEL BOOKING EXPERIENCE; and
Proactive consulting and problem-solving experience;
• Technical expertise in Amadeus, (incl of ticketing) Tramada Next Gen;
• Able to work autonomously;
• Upholding and promoting a caring and approachable manner;
• Multi tasking, attention to detail and excellent time management;
• Teamwork commitment and promotion; and
• Capable of building good relationships
The TravelEdge Group is dedicated to creating Amazing Journeys for our people, our clients, and for everyone we meet along the way. Therefore, you must be able to give the client every confidence in you in the middle of the night and provide them with whatever necessary.
If this sounds like your next challenge, and you have corporate Travel Agent experience, please apply, we would love to hear from you.