Solution Specialist – Online & Implementations
The TravelEdge Group is dedicated to creating amazing journeys for our people, our clients, and for everyone we meet along the way.
As a business we are continuously growing and evolving and the Solutions Centre is at the heart of this journey. Our team includes solution specialists who will provide service solutions direct to our clients; both external and internal.
This diverse role will see you active in the following areas:
- Online support
- Implementation of new clients
- Various project work
- Client Training
What we are looking for is someone who brings:
- High service ethic, going the extra step with all staff, clients, suppliers
- Multi tasking, attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Initiative: new ideas, improvements, etc.
- Experience with Serko, Concur and Tramada
- Accountability, teamwork, commitment
- Ability to analyse problems and take a logical approach to troubleshooting
- A willingness to be part of a team that works together to achieve Company objectives
- Enthusiasm and pro activeness to develop and grow the automated area of the business
Having knowledge of Serko, Concur and Tramada as well as prior exposure to new client implementations is a must.
If you would like to learn more, please apply, or call Daphne @ TravelEdge Group on 02 9112 1668 or 0400 121 416
Multi Skilled Corporate Consultant
The Role :
Due to business growth we have an exciting opportunity for a Multi Skilled Corporate Consultant. This role will be a complete corporate travel consultant actioning both international and domestic reservations, and building strong relationships with your clients.
You should be a true professional with a great personality as you would be joining a brilliant team culture and a relaxed team environment. Based in Sydney CBD.
Things you will make happen :
- Service delivery based on exceeding expectations and proactive consulting
- Qualification of all travel related enquiries from travelers and EA’s
- Achieving KPI standards in Service delivery, turnaround times and error rates
- Proactive consulting and travel advice, always asking never expecting to be told
About you :
- Multi skilled proactive corporate travel consulting excellence
- Technical expertise – Amadeus, Tramada Next Gen, Product (fare, destination and land)
- High service ethic, the extra step with all staff, clients, suppliers
- Ability to multi task, strong attention to detail and excellent time management
- Teamwork commitment and promotion
- Capable of building good client relationships
This role is instrumental in the success of the company, as you will be delivering brilliance to our clients on a daily basis. If this sounds like your next challenge, please apply, we would love to hear from you. If you would like to learn more, please apply, or call Daphne @ TravelEdge Group on 02 9112 1668 or 0400 121 416
Junior Corporate Travel Consultant
The focus of this entry level role is a complete Domestic / Junior Corporate Travel Consultant actioning domestic and Trans-Tasman reservations, whilst building strong relationships with your clients. This is a great opportunity for a current retail or wholesale consultant who is keen to learn a new area of the travel industry. If you have great customer service and are wanting to learn corporate travel, with in-house training and mentoring provided, this may be the role for you. We are seeking a true professional; a smart, eager person, with the right attitude.
Things you will make happen:
- Responding to quotes within given turn-around times
- Book flights and ticket in Amadeus/Tramada Next Gen
- Documenting and recording all enquiries to enable error free bookings
- Consistent caring and teamwork attitude towards colleagues, clients and suppliers
- Prior domestic corporate or retail / wholesale consulting experience
- Pride yourself on exceptional communication skills and customer service
- Sound attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
- Enthusiasm to grow your career whilst being mentored by experienced groups consultants
- Technical expertise – Amadeus, Tramada Next Gen (preferred)
Culture and Benefits:
- We are committed to developing our people personally and professionally and in providing work/life balance, working Mon – Fri business hours only.
- The scale of TravelEdge, will allow you to open up career paths internally, but also allow you to shine and contribute to our culture from your first day.
- Competitive Base salary, with regular mentoring and development so your career will grow in line with your experience
How to apply:
If taking the next step in your career sounds attractive and you wish to enjoy a positive working environment, this wonderful opportunity could be for you. If you would like to learn more, please apply, or call Daphne @ TravelEdge Group on 02 9112 1668 or 0400 121 416
Get In Touch With Us
Customer service is a key focus of our organisation, and we are always on hand to assist with any enquiries.
Whether you have a question about one of our brands; are interested in a career opportunity; or need any other information at all, please let us know and we will get back to you promptly.