Corporate Travel Consultant (multi-skilled)
They say Life’s a Journey… well now you can combine wisdom and your career!
TravelEdge is committed to creating Amazing Journeys for our people, our clients, and for everyone we meet along the way. We offer exceptional service and experiences to people – clients and employees alike. And we do it whilst having fun. Our offices are full of inspired people who are on this very journey.
We know that work needs to work for you so…
We are open to finding the best way to work with you. Whether it is flexibility as a working parent or you would like to grow in yourself or career, we listen. We offer flexible work arrangements, genuine mentoring and career development and a positive culture to learn in.
Sometimes it’s the little things that make our day –
We operate out of a 5-star office in the CBD, supply you with toast and coffee to kick start your day along with fresh fruit for the mid day munchies! We have picnic blankets for you to use if you fancy taking your lunch over to the beautiful park across the road.
We realise that you need an extra day of leave a year to party on your birthday, run a marathon or just to stay in bed and binge on Netflix, so we are happy to offer this to you! Career progression is often a floating cloud term that seems unattainable, don’t worry, we have a team of people here and a system devoted to your progress that can track and map out your goals with you.
What can you do for us?
We are growing! So, we are seeking a talented bunch of experienced service driven consultants to work across many areas of our business. As Australia’s largest independent TMC, there are some exciting accounts and opportunities we are working on that we need some outstanding people to service. We can tell you more when we talk!
What you will bring to TravelEdge:
- You love to live and breathe exceptional customer service
- At least two years’ experience in a corporate Travel Consulting role
- Technical expertise in: Amadeus (incl. of ticketing) and Tramada Next Gen
- An ability to work autonomously
- A kind, caring and approachable manner
- An ability to multi task along with an attention to detail and excellent time management
We invite you to take a look at what we have created together and join the journey!
We’d love to hear from you, so apply or call Netta Efron 02 9112 1653.
General Manager – Business Travel by STA
Business Travel by STA is a global market leader providing a premium travel service to the dynamic Academic community. This joint venture (JV) with the TravelEdge Group is in an exciting period of growth. It has created a unique opportunity for the right candidate to showcase their talent. In this newly created role, you as a GM, will be instrumental in elevating the business to new record highs.
About the Role:
You will be reporting directly to the board of the JV.
Your main areas of focus will be: business development, identifying and maintaining strategic partners, process alignment (such as identifying Best Practice, etc’), managing the day to day operations and looking after your people.
In the role, you will:
- Develop the brand and customer engagement to establish Business Travel by STA as the primary travel agency partner for Universities in Australia.
- Ensure improved business performance, including all aspects of P&L.
- Lead all major Business Travel by STA initiatives/RFPs.
- Develop market specific strategies that maximise potential revenue and build strong future pipelines.
The experience you will bring to the role:
Travel Industry experience:
- Relevant Australian TMC experience
- Australian corporate or academic travel sales experience
- Commercial and Pricing background in the travel industry (over 3 years)
Key Skills, Knowledge and Competencies:
- Strong leadership calibre, strong influencer
- Proven track record of effective negotiation with strong commercial acumen
- Strong analytical, creative and problem-solving skills with drive for results.
- Effective communicator across all mediums.
- Strong team management skills.
- Self-Motivated, enthusiastic and thrives in a demanding environment
Why should you apply?
This is the opportunity you were waiting for – that next career move you promised yourself, that New Years’ resolution.
But we also know sometimes it’s the little things that make our day…
TravelEdge operates out of a 5-star office in the CBD, where you’ll find toast and coffee to kick start your day, fruit for the midweek hump day and picnic blankets if you fancy taking your lunch alfresco.
We realise that you need an extra day of leave a year to party on your birthday, run a marathon or stay in bed and binge Netflix, so we are happy to offer this to you!
Career progression is often a floating cloud term that seems unattainable, don’t worry, we have a team of people here and a system devoted to your progress that can track and map out your goals with you.
TravelEdge Group has an exciting opportunity for a talented, dynamic & motivated Sales Coordinator, to assist TravelEdge in remaining the market leader in the Australia’s TMC space.
This is your chance to show off your stellar attention to detail, superb communication skills & your strategic administration knowledge.
You will be an integral part, a true anchor, to our Sales function: supporting and contributing to our continued growth and success.
In this exciting role you will:
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and other supporting documents for prospect, supplier or internal meetings;
- Prepare and collate for submission RFP documentation in conjunction with the Head of Sales
- Assist, where needed, in the preparation of SME proposal information for sales team;
- Assist the Head of Sales with diary management for internal and external meetings when on the road/in meetings;
- Actively seek networking and new business opportunities;
- Create charts, graphs and tables from data to assist the Sales Department in client presentations and RFPs;
- Other general tactical administration work as required;
More About you:
- Demonstrated experience in providing high level executive support in a professional and confidential manner, including the ability to establish work priorities and meet predetermined deadlines and commitments;
- Ideally you’ve worked in the corporate Travel arena, although if you haven’t – but you think you can do so, don’t let this stop you!
- High level of communication skills with experience in liaising with internal and external stakeholders and senior executives, coupled with the ability to exercise initiative, discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality;
- Effective utilisation of computer skills and database management to accomplish tasks, with high-level computing skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- A desire to innovate and drive our brand so as to make TravelEdge stand out, rather than follow the pack;
- A desire to want to be part of creating exceptional and to make a real difference in people’s journeys.
Call Netta Efron 02 9112 1653
Experienced Groups Consultant
Do you love the challenge of organizing Group Travel? Is your ability to organize legendary and attention to details awe-inspiring?
Here’s to a new year – new opportunities! We are seeking a talented individual to join our Groups team as a consultant. This role will see you manage all groups/ operations. This can be both domestic and international travel.
What you will bring to TravelEdge:
- You love to live and breathe exceptional customer service (going the extra step)
- Having 2+ years experience with GDS, Next Gen and Ticketing is a must
- Experience moving groups of minimum 100+ delegates
- Knowledge and experience with Events Air is essential
- Degree level education – Ideally within Event management)
- Excellent attention to detail (did we mention Groups and Events?)
Things you will make happen :
- End to end management of projects
- Liaise with airlines and suppliers for all group needs
- Manage clients budget and finances for the group expense (MAD Excel skills are a must!)
- Multitask between simultaneous projects (excellent time management)
- A willingness to be part of a team that works hard together to achieve Company objectives (but also has lots of fun (YOLO…)
Call Netta Efron 02 9112 1653
Experienced Travel Consultants (multi-skilled)
Ever wanted to work in a space that inspires you? Is this the reason you joined the travel industry? This opportunity provides an environment that educates your clients and enables you to do the meaningful work you are craving.
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Multi skilled Travel consultant who values our customer service principals and can offer a high level of service to our academics. The destinations and complexity of the itineraries will keep you on your toes and highly engaged!
This is a full time role based on site
This is an autonomous role, working with a friendly small team on site with our client.
This is a fast paced environment, very high volume and you will need to have a love for this type of role where things can change by the minute!
What you will bring to the role;
• A genuine passion for problem solving and giving awesome customer experiences
• Technical expertise – Amadeus, (incl ticketing) Tramada Next Gen;
• Able to work autonomously;
• Upholding and promoting a caring and approachable manner;
• Multi tasking, attention to detail and excellent time management;
• Teamwork commitment and promotion; and
• Capable of building good relationships.
If this sounds like your next challenge, please apply, we would love to hear from you. Call Netta Efron for a chat 02 9112 1653
Get In Touch With Us
Customer service is a key focus of our organisation, and we are always on hand to assist with any enquiries.
Whether you have a question about one of our brands; are interested in a career opportunity; or need any other information at all, please let us know and we will get back to you promptly.