TravelEdge Group has an exciting opportunity for a talented, dynamic & motivated Sales Coordinator, to assist TravelEdge in remaining the market leader in the Australia’s TMC space.
This is your chance to show off your stellar attention to detail, superb communication skills & your strategic administration knowledge.
You will be an integral part, a true anchor, to our Sales function: supporting and contributing to our continued growth and success.
In this exciting role you will:
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and other supporting documents for prospect, supplier or internal meetings;
- Prepare and collate for submission RFP documentation in conjunction with the Head of Sales
- Assist, where needed, in the preparation of SME proposal information for sales team;
- Assist the Head of Sales with diary management for internal and external meetings when on the road/in meetings;
- Actively seek networking and new business opportunities;
- Create charts, graphs and tables from data to assist the Sales Department in client presentations and RFPs;
- Other general tactical administration work as required;
More About you:
- Demonstrated experience in providing high level executive support in a professional and confidential manner, including the ability to establish work priorities and meet predetermined deadlines and commitments;
- Ideally you’ve worked in the corporate Travel arena, although if you haven’t – but you think you can do so, don’t let this stop you!
- High level of communication skills with experience in liaising with internal and external stakeholders and senior executives, coupled with the ability to exercise initiative, discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality;
- Effective utilisation of computer skills and database management to accomplish tasks, with high-level computing skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- A desire to innovate and drive our brand so as to make TravelEdge stand out, rather than follow the pack;
- A desire to want to be part of creating exceptional and to make a real difference in people’s journeys.
Call Netta Efron 02 9112 1653