National Business Development Manager – Corporate Travel
TravelEdge Group has an exciting opportunity for a talented, dynamic & motivated National Business Development Manager, to assist TravelEdge in remaining the market leader in Australia’s TMC space. In this exciting role, your main focuses will be relationships, pipeline management, lead generation and nurturing and business growth
We are all about creating Exceptional Experiences for our clients, so we are looking for a truly client-centric BDM to join our team and help us find new ways to turn ‘exceptional’ into a reality. So if you want to make a difference, work autonomously, but also collaborate with the broader team, and you’re not afraid to take considered risks – we want to hear from you!
Things you will make happen
- Managing all stages of the sales cycle from prospecting to closure
- Meet and exceed established sales targets
- Maintain and Leverage strong relationships with future clients to ensure a healthy pipeline
- Track all activities in an established CRM
- Proactive Sales, Cold calling and prospecting into targeted territory
- Negotiate and close deals in accordance with company standard
- Maintain current knowledge of trends, strategy, competitors and pricing
- Minimum 3 years strong experience in business development skills either in the Hospitality, Airlines or Corporate Travel industry and/or the Academic sector.
- A high degree of Interpersonal and Negotiation skills
- Ability to identify prospects’ underlying challenges and needs
- Financial understanding with proven ability to exceed company profit targets
- Ability to work under pressure / manage stressful situations
- Ability to think laterally
- Excellent time management skills
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction
- Team player
- Work with a range of travel technologies
- Intermediate to advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Familiarity with social networks, web products, solutions and CRMs
Sometimes it’s the little things that make our day…
TravelEdge operates out of a 5-star office in the CBD, where you’ll find toast and coffee to kick start your day, fruit for the midweek hump day and picnic blankets if you fancy taking your lunch alfresco.
We realise that you need an extra day of leave a year to party on your birthday, run a marathon or stay in bed and binge Netflix, so we are happy to offer this to you!
Career progression is often a floating cloud term that seems unattainable, don’t worry, we have a team of people here and a system devoted to your progress that can track and map out your goals with you.
Our vision is ‘Making every journey an exceptional experience’, not only for our travellers, but across every interaction we have as a business. We believe in exceptional service, equality for all, celebrating our diversity and looking after each other. Our purpose is simple: enable companies / people to do business better.
If this sounds like your next exceptional career journey, please apply, but take note our staff engagement is at an all-time high and our current staff retention rate is 98.4%… so once you start with us… you may never want to leave!
Call Netta Efron 02 9112 1653
Experienced Groups Consultant
Do you love the challenge of organizing Group Travel? Is your ability to organize legendary and attention to details awe-inspiring?
Here’s to a new year – new opportunities! We are seeking a talented individual to join our Groups team as a consultant. This role will see you manage all groups/ operations. This can be both domestic and international travel.
What you will bring to TravelEdge:
- You love to live and breathe exceptional customer service (going the extra step)
- Having 2+ years experience with GDS, Next Gen and Ticketing is a must
- Experience moving groups of minimum 100+ delegates
- Knowledge and experience with Events Air is essential
- Degree level education – Ideally within Event management)
- Excellent attention to detail (did we mention Groups and Events?)
Things you will make happen :
- End to end management of projects
- Liaise with airlines and suppliers for all group needs
- Manage clients budget and finances for the group expense (MAD Excel skills are a must!)
- Multitask between simultaneous projects (excellent time management)
- A willingness to be part of a team that works hard together to achieve Company objectives (but also has lots of fun (YOLO…)
Call Netta Efron 02 9112 1653
Corporate Travel Consultant (multi-skilled)
They say Life’s a Journey… well now you can combine wisdom and your career!
TravelEdge is committed to creating Amazing Journeys for our people, our clients, and for everyone we meet along the way. We offer exceptional service and experiences to people – clients and employees alike. And we do it whilst having fun. Our offices are full of inspired people who are on this very journey.
We know that work needs to work for you so…
We are open to finding the best way to work with you. Whether it is flexibility as a working parent or you would like to grow in yourself or career, we listen. We offer flexible work arrangements, genuine mentoring and career development and a positive culture to learn in.
Sometimes it’s the little things that make our day –
We operate out of a 5-star office in the CBD, supply you with toast and coffee to kick start your day along with fresh fruit for the mid day munchies! We have picnic blankets for you to use if you fancy taking your lunch over to the beautiful park across the road.
We realise that you need an extra day of leave a year to party on your birthday, run a marathon or just to stay in bed and binge on Netflix, so we are happy to offer this to you! Career progression is often a floating cloud term that seems unattainable, don’t worry, we have a team of people here and a system devoted to your progress that can track and map out your goals with you.
What can you do for us?
We are growing! So, we are seeking a talented bunch of experienced service driven consultants to work across many areas of our business. As Australia’s largest independent TMC, there are some exciting accounts and opportunities we are working on that we need some outstanding people to service. We can tell you more when we talk!
What you will bring to TravelEdge:
- You love to live and breathe exceptional customer service
- At least two years’ experience in a corporate Travel Consulting role
- Technical expertise in: Amadeus (incl. of ticketing) and Tramada Next Gen
- An ability to work autonomously
- A kind, caring and approachable manner
- An ability to multi task along with an attention to detail and excellent time management
We invite you to take a look at what we have created together and join the journey!
We’d love to hear from you, so apply or call Netta Efron 02 9112 1653.
Experienced Travel Consultants (multi-skilled)
Ever wanted to work in a space that inspires you? Is this the reason you joined the travel industry? This opportunity provides an environment that educates your clients and enables you to do the meaningful work you are craving.
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Multi skilled Travel consultant who values our customer service principals and can offer a high level of service to our academics. The destinations and complexity of the itineraries will keep you on your toes and highly engaged!
This is a full time role based on site
This is an autonomous role, working with a friendly small team on site with our client.
This is a fast paced environment, very high volume and you will need to have a love for this type of role where things can change by the minute!
What you will bring to the role;
• A genuine passion for problem solving and giving awesome customer experiences
• Technical expertise – Amadeus, (incl ticketing) Tramada Next Gen;
• Able to work autonomously;
• Upholding and promoting a caring and approachable manner;
• Multi tasking, attention to detail and excellent time management;
• Teamwork commitment and promotion; and
• Capable of building good relationships.
If this sounds like your next challenge, please apply, we would love to hear from you. Call Netta Efron for a chat 02 9112 1653
Get In Touch With Us
Customer service is a key focus of our organisation, and we are always on hand to assist with any enquiries.
Whether you have a question about one of our brands; are interested in a career opportunity; or need any other information at all, please let us know and we will get back to you promptly.